The Audi lockable bicycle carrier is made from an anodised aluminium profile. The roof attachment is easy to use due to the rotary knob located at roof height. The bicycle carrier is suitable for bicycle frames of up to 100 mm diameter (oval frame profile 80 x 100 mm, round frame profile 22 to 80 mm). The bicycle carrier can also be fitted opposite to direction of travel.
Roof rack bars not included, use the shop by model function to find roof carrier bars to suit your Audi model.
Dimensions: 1440 x 330 x 90 mm
Max tyre width: 3x29 inches
Load capacity: max.17 kg
Net weight: 7 kg
- 1 bicycle carrier
- Fitting material
- Fitting instructions
- Only usable in combination with Audi roof bars or bars with a T-slot profile
- The bicycle carrier may interfere with the opening range of the rear boot or hatch on some models which could cause damage. Please check the suitability of the bicycle carrier for your model with your Audi Partner
- In the case of the A1, the bicycle carrier can only be mounted in the direction of travel (facing forwards)
- We also recommend adjusting the opening angle of the rear lid to suit models with a power-operated rear lid
- Please bear in mind change in height when driving through garage entrances, tunnels or other confined areas.
- Do not use a car washing facility when basic carrier is fitted on roof
- Please refer to the Owner's Manual and the fitting instructions the bicycle carrier
All Sportback, Sedan & Avant models