Audi Store Warranty
The following warranties are provided by Audi Store, Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 86 077 092 776) of Level 7, 895 South Dowling Street, Zetland, NSW 2017, Phone: 1800 502834, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, as the importer/distributor of Audi products in Australia.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The benefits conferred by these warranties are in addition to any statutory rights or remedies that you may have, including under the Australian Consumer Law.
Warranty on Genuine Accessories and Audi Genuine Merchandise
Subject to the below, and without limiting any other rights or remedies provided by the consumer guarantee provisions of the Australian Consumer Law, original Audi Genuine Accessories or Audi Genuine Merchandise purchased from Audi Store carry a 24 month unlimited kilometre guarantee against defects in the Audi Genuine Accessories or Audi Genuine Merchandise only (not labour), commencing from the date of purchase (invoice date) from Audi Store.
This Audi Store Warranty entitles the owner to the following:
- The supply and replacement of any faulty or unusable Audi Genuine Accessory or Audi Genuine Merchandise acknowledged to be made with defective material;
- The labour required to change and/or repair the Audi Genuine Accessories or Audi Genuine Merchandise only if the goods were purchased from Audi Store.
Specific Warranty Exclusions
The above Warranties are null and void where the defect or damage was caused by:
- The buyer not immediately providing an opportunity to make repair upon fault becoming evident.
- The purchased item having been improperly installed, repaired, maintained or serviced (Note: this does not affect any right or remedy you may have as against any person who improperly installed, repaired, maintained or serviced the part).
- Non approved modifications to the goods from original specifications.
- The item not conforming to local country specific requirements as a result of the item having been purchased offshore.
- The goods not having been fitted in accordance with the stipulations of Audi Australia Pty Ltd.
- Accident, driver error or abuse, neglect, lack of due care, or driving technique.
- Natural wear and tear.
To the extent permitted by law:
- the owner is required to bear any expense incurred in exercising their rights under this Warranty; and
- this Audi Store Warranty does not cover the loss of income or earnings, nor any cost arising out of the immobilisation of the vehicle.
To claim on this Warranty when the goods were not fitted by but were purchased from Audi Store, the goods and the original sales invoice from Audi Store must be delivered by the purchaser or owner at their expense to Audi Store or an Authorised Audi Dealer.
To claim on this Warranty when the goods were invoiced and fitted by an Authorised Audi Dealer, the vehicle and the original sales invoice for the work performed when the goods were fitted must be delivered by the owner at their expense to an Authorised Audi Dealer, and delivery of the vehicle after completion of the repair shall be taken by the owner at their expense at the workshop in question.
Please visit our website on www.audi.com.au for the address details of your nearest Authorised Audi Dealer.